| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Motu in April is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in April is faintly wet. Around 182.7mm (7.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Motu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Motu:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1561.6 kms (970.4 miles) ENE
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 754 kms (468.6 miles) ENE
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) N
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 258.2 kms (160.5 miles) ESE
- Hao, French Polynesia - 1159.4 kms (720.5 miles) E
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 666.2 kms (414 miles) S
- Rikitea/ Taku/ Totegegie, French Polynesia - 1904.8 kms (1183.7 miles) ESE
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 802.5 kms (498.7 miles) SSE
- Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands - 2445.3 kms (1519.5 miles) ESE